Join TEAM ANTHONY
for the Northwest Down Syndrome Association’s
Saturday, September 24th, 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
Rose Quarter Commons
1 North Center Court Street
(by the Rose Garden Arena)
How to show your support:
- Celebrate with us on Buddy Walk day! Go to Team Anthony's Buddy Walk page and sign up to join Team Anthony
- Anyone can be a team member. If you can’t make it in person you can sign up to be a virtual walker.
- Suggested registration fee is $10 (includes a t-shirt!) but no donation is necessary to join-- no one is turned away.
- Make a donation to support the work of the NWDSA
- Volunteer to help out on Buddy Walk day
- Spread the word!
The mission of the NWDSA is to create and nurture a loving and inclusive community celebrating every person with Down syndrome.
The goal of the Buddy Walk is to promote understanding and acceptance of people with Down syndrome. Whether you have Down syndrome, know someone who does or just want to show your support, come and join the Buddy Walk!