Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Merriment

My fellas gave me a wonderful Mother's Day-- I woke up to a beautiful sunny day, flowers, wind chimes and a new bird bath for the garden. And of course this, the best gift ever:


We headed over to have lunch with Grandma Jeanne.


Today was the Northeast Sunday Parkways, but we napped through it! Instead we went on a ride around the neighborhood in the late afternoon. 


Then we finished up the day with some eats and drinks (and crayons).


Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and all you Mommas out there.  I hope your day was as fun as mine.

2 comments:

  1. Susan, it looks like you had a great Mother's Day!!! Especially the ending with the pints! haha. It was a gorgeous day to get out and play. Gary and I went to the park and he swung for the first time and we made a daisy crown. It was heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day. Happy Mother's Day to you. See you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete