Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Aunt Peggy!


Remember how much fun we had when you came to see me?

I'm much bigger now- just wait 'til you see me when I come to NY! You'd better start training now because otherwise you might not be able to keep up with me during our floor exercises.

Love,
Anthony

PS- Mommy told me this story: She had a lot of older sisters (I've lost track of how many). When she was a little girl, someone asked her which sister was her favorite. Mommy said, "Peggy. Because she always says hello when she comes home." I just wanted to tell you that was nice of you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wish, Anthony. It won't be all that long before you have your own birthday day. Of course in baby time, it will probably seem like forever to get here. But then you will be able to find out what all this birthday stuff is about.
    I am so exited to hear that you will be coming to NYC. I'll be counting down to those days.
    Love, Aunt Peggy
    PS...Thanks for the story.

    ReplyDelete